My AWESOME blog banner about was made by the awesome MK at missdesignit.etsy.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Drop Biscuits

These are so tender they melt in your mouth. Perfect for breakfast with jam and butter!! Yummy!!!


OK first you need to make a batch of MaBacon's Pancake/Biscuit Mix

Ok now that you have the pancake mix, let's make some biscuits.


 You will need:
2 1/4 cups mix
2/3 cup milk(I used my homemade rice milk....click HERE for recipe)










Grease you cookie sheet and preheat your oven to 450.















Mix until just blend the pancake mix and milk.





I use my cookie scoop to measure out the dough, I also find that they bake more evenly when I use the cookie scoop.





All ready for the oven.


Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until nice and golden brown.

Don't they look yummers??



Now doesn't that make you want to make these for your family??

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love this recipe wyld i use it all the time.
Kim