My AWESOME blog banner about was made by the awesome MK at missdesignit.etsy.com

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Evaporated Skim Milk

Every find yourself needing evaporated milk for a recipe only to discover you have none???

Well fear not...today I will show you how to make it yourself...I promise it wont be time consuming or difficult to do.

OK Are you ready??? Good, let's start.

First the INGREDIENTS and EQUIPMENT (this will equal a 12 ounce can):



1-1/3 cups water
1 cup of instant dry non fat milk powder
1 quart container WITH lid (I use canning jars.)
Measuring cups
















Step: Pour water into container
















Step 2: Add powdered milk to container
















Step 3: Put lid on container and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, shake your booty..........err I mean container.









That's it...ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE

See wasn't that easy as can be??? 

2 comments:

Kim said...

I don't think it could get any easier thanks wyld....
Kim

Pau said...

Thanks for the recipe! how long does it last in the fridge btw?